Expert Audi Service and Repair in Morgan Hill, CA
BTM Motorsports Provides Auto Service to German Cars
The German car experts at BTM Motorsports have more than 25 years of experience specializing in Porsche, BMW, Audi, Mercedes, and even the new Mini Cooper. From factory-scheduled auto service to diagnostics and repair to performance-enhancing upgrades, we know how to handle your performance vehicle. Contact us for all your Audi service and repair needs, and we’ll make sure your Audi stays in top condition throughout its lifespan.
Experience Proven on the Racetracks
More than just another shop, we’ve got experience that has been tested in the most high-pressure environment imaginable: the racetrack. We’ve been involved in Porsche, BMW, and Audi service and racing for more than 20 years, and we’ve won multiple championships with NASA (National Auto Sport Association) and USTCC (United States Touring Car Championship). That’s why in addition to auto service, we also provide track support upon request.
Audi Service and Repair You Can Trust
We know German cars, and while we follow the factory-recommended mileage-based service schedule for Audi service and repair, we also enhance it with our knowledge and experience. For instance, while service is typically recommended every 10,000 miles, we recommend an interim oil change at the 5,000-mile mark. This will keep your Audi in better shape for longer, especially if you have a turbocharged 1.8T or 2.0T 4-cylinder engine. These high-output turbocharged engines only hold five liters of oil, and this can lead to a breakdown of protective properties in the oil that leads to premature wear on bearings and camshafts. We also have expert recommendations for:
- Timing Chains: For the Audi 2.0T from 2008-2013, we recommend replacing the timing change at 80,000 miles. This will help to avoid issues with stretching that can lead to jumped timing and bent valves and a costly repair.
- Cooling Systems: ModernAudi A4, A6, Q5, and Q7 power plants are running hotter and have complex cooling systems. To keep your Audi FSI and TFSI 2.0T 3.0T 4.0T in top-performing operation, have your coolant changed every three years. Make sure you stay on schedule with your maintenance so that the technicians can inspect for leaks and worn cooling components.
- Performance Upgrades: Audis are known for their amazing performance in handling, braking, and acceleration straight out of the factory. However, with the knowledge we’ve gained from racing, we’ve found a few ways to improve your Audi A4, A5, A6, S4, S5, S6, Q5, TT, TTRS, RS4, or RS6. These include:
- Handling: We improve the shocks, spring, sway bars, and adjustable control arms.
- Braking: We can upgrade your brakes with larger rotors, using Big Brake Kits (BBK) by Stop Tech and Brembo.
- Power: We’ll upgrade your power with Revo Tuning software for Stage 1, 2, and 3, performance exhaust systems from AWE, Mill Tech, and JHM, as well as turbo upgrades, front mount intercooler (FMIC), injectors, and cold air intake (CAI).
Contact Us for Audi Service and Repair in Morgan Hill, CA
When you’re looking for auto service, why not trust the experts who know German cars inside and out? We know that your performance vehicle is an investment and something that’s important to you. Whether you need factory-scheduled maintenance or want to improve your vehicle’s performance, we’ve got you covered. Trust us for Audi service and repair in Morgan Hill, CA, and much more. Feel free to reach out with your questions and comments, or if you want us to bring our cars to a car show near you. Most of all, we want you to contact us with all of your Audi service and repair needs, and let us know when you have a vehicle you’d like to bring in to us.