BMW Service Maintenance
BTM Motorsports is the place to bring your BMW ultimate driving machine to here in Morgan Hill. With our expertise and Factory service program, BTM Motorsports will keep your BMW reliable, safe and driving awesome.
For BMW’s we use the factory Inspections to ensure your BMW is always in spec.
- BMW Inspection 1 and BMW Inspection 2
- BMW Mileage based inspections
- BMW iDrive vehicle monitoring service and inspection
BMW M Series cars
BMW ‘s M division was established in 1972. The first BMW M series was the M1 in 1978. I recall watching this car race a Sears Point or Sonoma raceway as it is called today. The M1 was one of the most exciting cars to watch race, mainly because it had a sound that no other car had. It had the most amazing exhaust note of any car. To this day nothing touches the sound. Today is a very different car.
- BMW 1M – Turbocharged N54B30TO 2011-2012
- BMW M2 – Turbocharges N55B30TO
- BMW M3 – This is BMW’s iconic car of all. Starting with the E30 M3, fast light nimble with its S14 4 cylinder. The BMW e36M3 was a huge success with the S50 and S52 engines, but the engine that came in the E46 M3 is the engine to have. The S54 3.2L engine. The last of the normally aspirated racing engines. 338Hp at 7900 RPM. This engine is used in many BMW racecars that were retrofitted into older chassis. We installed one of these BMW engine into out e90 chassis race car and won the 2013 Unites States Touring Car Championships https://www.ustcc.com/champions . E92M3, F80M3
- Suspension upgrades
- BBK Brake Upgrades
- Exhaust upgrades with Milltek, APR, Magnaflow
- Wheels and Tires upgrades
- Intercooler and Intake
BTM Motorsports Racing
BTM Motorsports has BMWs for rent. We have a Championship winning Spec E30 and Spec E46 for rent.
Display their FAQs
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.